Migration subclass 189 referee report

geeth

Hi

I have over 4 years qualification as an QA analyst at very small company(1-3 employees) full time paid as project based.

I could get the referee letter according to the ACS format with there letter head.

But unfortunately that company was close and later i knew the company was not legally registered in mumbai state india.

So is this effect for my migration process when i apply for skilled visa sub class 189. Do i have to ask form any other documents to proof my employment history?

geeth~

Hi

I have over 4 years qualification as an QA analyst at very small company(1-3 employees) full time paid as project based.

I could get the referee letter according to the ACS format with there letter head.

But unfortunately that company was close and later i knew the company was not legally registered in mumbai state india.

So is this effect for my migration process when i apply for skilled visa sub class 189. Do i have to ask form any other documents to proof my employment history?

geeth~

You can get a personal reference from the manager you worked for on plain paper with perhaps a business card from there new company/position

Or if that is not an option then you can make a statutory declaration (not sure if it is called something different in India) but essentially you write your own statement of duties with the relevant dates etc. and a statement is legally made with a lawyer that it is true.

You can then back this up with your personal wage slips/tax records etc. from that time - I have been hearing a lot recently about the 'cash economy' in India so given they were not legally registered I hope you were being legally paid - if not then it is unlikely your experience there can count towards migration but i would contact a migration agent to discuss if there are any options.

I didn't know QA Analyst could now migrate, that is good to see as it is my profession.

Thank you for information and i would like to know, the manager agreed to give referee report includes company latter head with all my duties. So then do i have to attach payslips?

I honestly can't recall but for the skills assessment I do not believe payslips are required.

A bit confused how your manager can provide the letter if the company has closed. Case officers can and do contact companies so be careful, if the company no longer exists, plain paper & your managers new company/position is better I would think but please ask an agent.

Archived