Need help with documents for visa 485 application via immiaccount (CHEF)

eric00701

Hi all,

As per the title mentioned above, I need some advice regarding some of the list of documents that I have to attached. I have attached the rest of the documents required, except for a few of it. I need some advice.

1. Skill assessment- I had submitted the Intention to obtain evidence by photograph of the receipt from TRA. Do I still need to provide the evidence of the skill assessment? I do not have the document for that point yet.

2. Evidence of study- I have all the evidence to prove the 2 years Australian study requirement, except for one. This one evidence of study, I had failed the unit Cert 3 Patisserie. Bear in mind that I had completed the cert 4 commercial cookery at the same time as the cert 3. Should I submit the Statement of attainment or just skip that cert 3 part? As far as I'm concern, I should be ok since I have the cert 4 commercial cookery, but what about the cert 3 patisserie? What are you guys opinion?

3. Form 80 personal particular- WAS it necessary? There's sh*tload of things to put there!:arghh:

Thank you in advance.:notworthy:

Best regards,

Eric Hoh