Address discrepancy question

SiameseCat

So I have just realised my p60s and payslips contain my old address as I hadn't directly informed HR of the change. I have now updated my address details with HR but obviously can't change what has already been issued.

All my VISA application details contain the new address. The address on my p60s and payslips does appear in my address history on form80 however. Will this discrepancy cause problems for my application?

Assuming that you are talking about a skilled visa, no, not at all. The Department understands that people move from time to time. And if they do ask about it (they may not even notice) then you just explain it the way you did here.

But if you are talking about a de facto partner visa and you are having to prove that you and your partner have lived together for at least a year, and there is a discrepancy with addresses, then you may have an issue. But I think you are talking about a skilled visa?