Health declaration status - incomplete

Suraj

Hi,<br><br>I have already received my invitation and based on the requirements, I completed my health assessment as well.<br>My health assessment shows "Health clearance provided – no action required", however, the application status is shown as "Incomplete".<br><br>What does this mean and is there anything that I have missed or that needs to be done?<br><br>Regards,<br>Suraj<br><br> 

This means that your medical checks have been finalised and you do not need to do anything else about your health checks.

On the other hand, your application has not yet been finalised. Have you received an email from your case officer asking for more documents?

Hi,<br><br>I have already received my invitation and based on the requirements, I completed my health assessment as well.<br>My health assessment shows "Health clearance provided – no action required", however, the application status is shown as "Incomplete".<br><br>What does this mean and is there anything that I have missed or that needs to be done?<br><br>Regards,<br>Suraj<br><br> 

This means that your medical checks have been finalised and you do not need to do anything else about your health checks.

On the other hand, your application has not yet been finalised. Have you received an email from your case officer asking for more documents?

Oh! now i understand. I actually made my PR application after the health check was completed. I haven't yet been assigned a case officer. Thank you so much.

Oh! now i understand. I actually made my PR application after the health check was completed. I haven't yet been assigned a case officer. Thank you so much.

HI there,

Same here in my case, I have applied for My Health assessment online but the status is showing incomplete after everything submitted " even it show application submitted" but the status still the same incomplete. Please help me with this do I able to lodge my application without health assessment decision ?