AIN sponsorship questions

Mavi

Dear Migrarion Agents,

l am wondering can an aged care organisation sponsor an Assistant in Nursing for 457/187 visa? Are certificate III in aged care and certificate III in community and services sufficient or must have certificate IV in aged care to fulfil the visa requirements? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Kind regards,

Mavi

Edited by Mavi

Hi Mavi,

There isn't an occupation on the ANZSCo called "Assistant in Nursing". Which ANZSCO occupation have you applied for? It will be easier to answer your question if you tell us the ANZSCO occupation you have in mind.

Dear Migrarion Agents,

l am wondering can an aged care organisation sponsor an Assistant in Nursing for 457/187 visa? Are certificate III in aged care and certificate III in community and services sufficient or must have certificate IV in aged care to fulfil the visa requirements? Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Kind regards,

Mavi

Hi Mavi,

There isn't an occupation on the ANZSCo called "Assistant in Nursing". Which ANZSCO occupation have you applied for? It will be easier to answer your question if you tell us the ANZSCO occupation you have in mind.

Dear Sir,

I haven't applied it. I was asking for general knowledge. Occupation on ANZACO called personal care assistant.

Kind Regards,

Mavi

At the bottom of your signature/message it looks like you have already submitted a visa application. That's why I asked.

The occupation of Personal Care Assistant is not listed on the SOL or CSOL lists. This means that you cannot apply for a 457 under this occupation.

The occupation of Personal Care Assistant is a Skill Level 4 on the ANZSCO and the RSMS visa is normally available to Skill Level 1 to 3 occupations only. Maybe an exception would apply if a Labour Agreement was in place, but I am honestly not sure about that.

There are lots of criteria that have to be satisfied with this visa. Have you read through the relevant pages on the Department's website?

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/187-

Have you actually found an Australian employer who is based in a regional area and is happy to sponsor you?

At the bottom of your signature/message it looks like you have already submitted a visa application. That's why I asked.

The occupation of Personal Care Assistant is not listed on the SOL or CSOL lists. This means that you cannot apply for a 457 under this occupation.

The occupation of Personal Care Assistant is a Skill Level 4 on the ANZSCO and the RSMS visa is normally available to Skill Level 1 to 3 occupations only. Maybe an exception would apply if a Labour Agreement was in place, but I am honestly not sure about that.

There are lots of criteria that have to be satisfied with this visa. Have you read through the relevant pages on the Department's website?

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/187-

Have you actually found an Australian employer who is based in a regional area and is happy to sponsor you?

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your reply. I have applied for Restaurant manger position. I have done graduate diploma of business and currently doing MBA. Actually, I am working as a personal carer and one of the another staff member Who is working there with me was saying that he can apply for Personal carer position if aged care sponsor him. That's why I was curious to know if it's true.

Kind regards,

Mavi