Migrating to Australia

Pavani

We are in Sri Lanka. My husband is studying CIMA and two more subjects to be fully qualified.

I have already completed a professional qualification in human resource management and is accepted worldwide as per my knowledge as my institude IPM, Sri Lanka is a member in World Federation of Personnel Management Associations.

We are married and no kids yet. We plan to migrate to Australia.

Can my husband or I can get PR in Australia with these qualifications if we did IELTS?

Hello Pavani,

It is impossible to answer your question as you have not provided enough details. If you want to email me your CVs adn dates of birth I can give you a better answer. But from what you have written it sounds like your husband may be able to qualify for a skilled visa once he has full membership. But as I said, it is impossible to say without having more information.

We are in Sri Lanka. My husband is studying CIMA and two more subjects to be fully qualified.

I have already completed a professional qualification in human resource management and is accepted worldwide as per my knowledge as my institude IPM, Sri Lanka is a member in World Federation of Personnel Management Associations.

We are married and no kids yet. We plan to migrate to Australia.

Can my husband or I can get PR in Australia with these qualifications if we did IELTS?