Eoi Invitation related query

raman09

i have submitted mine eoi on 2 feb 2016 with 65 points with 5 year experience and left the job but currently am again working from past 2 months .if i update my eoi will it affect eoi submiison date .as i will not gain any point for adding this new information ...

plz update me as soon as possible

If you change the EOI then it will be submitted with the new changes and so it will have a new submission date.

Your EOI points score is based on the points you claimed at the time you submitted. If you are confident that the EOI as submitted was correct with respect to your points then leave it alone.

You are of course able to add more information on the visa application, and you can of course change whatever you like on the visa application AS LONG AS YOU ARE NOT changing the way you claimed points in the EOI. What I mean is that you can claim more points on the visa application if you like, but if you claim less points or if you make changes that end up resulting in fewer points than your EOI, then you are in trouble and your application may fail.

Archived