Visa Help

GemmaO183

Hi

I really need some help with the options I have available to me regarding my next visa. I am currently on a 573 student visa my course is ending this November and the visa ends in March 2017, I have a dependant child of primary school age. The course I am studying is a an associate degree. My dad, my sister and my brother are all Australian Citizens and my mother has just been granted her contributory parent visa. I really need some help on what visa pathways are available to me as I have been to see a migration agent and made some enquires and all have been unhelpful or miss informative even though I have paid for the privilege of their help.

Look forward to hearing from someone.

Thanks

Look forward to hearing from someone.

Thanks

The options open to any potential visa applicant depends on a number of factors.

The applicant’s priorities:

Short and longer term priorities and aspirations.

eg permanent migration versus temporary status, aspirations for self and family in terms of living situation, education and career/employment.

The applicant’s situation:

Age/health/family structure/life history/visa history/current skills/occupation/qualifications/experience/family connections and/or business interests.

The migration system:

Visa types/eligibility/skilled migration/family migration/quotas/capping and queuing/processing delays etc

Despite the fact that I have a potential vested interest I truly believe a one to one discussion with a registered migration agent (many provide a free initial consultation) is the most effective way to fully explore the best (most practical and cost effective) options open to you.

Archived