Construction project manager 133111 guidelines required

sdogar

Hi everyone,

I want to get assessed from VETASSESS for construction project manager 133111 , i want to know if i will get a positive assessment, I have a BSC civil engineering degree(16 years education, 4 years bachelors degree)from pakistan and 10 years experience as a construction manager(though my job title from company is manager technical), will i get a positive result. I am confused for degree requirement , will civil engineering degree be OK .

as i don't have specifically construction project management degree.

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I want to get assessed from VETASSESS for construction project manager 133111 , i want to know if i will get a positive assessment, I have a BSC civil engineering degree(16 years education, 4 years bachelors degree)from pakistan and 10 years experience as a construction manager(though my job title from company is manager technical), will i get a positive result. I am confused for degree requirement , will civil engineering degree be OK .

as i don't have specifically construction project management degree.

Thanks

Hi,

I am a Brazilian civil engineer and I got positive assessment from Vetassess as Construction Project Manager.

I had my documents submitted on March, 8th, 2016. On May, 26th they requested more documents that were submitted on June, 9th.

On July, 18th I got the letter with positive assessment.

All you need are letters from your employees declaring that you your position was Construction Manager!

Best regards and good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
Hi,

I am a Brazilian civil engineer and I got positive assessment from Vetassess as Construction Project Manager.

I had my documents submitted on March, 8th, 2016. On May, 26th they requested more documents that were submitted on June, 9th.

On July, 18th I got the letter with positive assessment.

All you need are letters from your employees declaring that you your position was Construction Manager!

Best regards and good luck!

Thanks for the reply, do you have any formal education for construction project management, or just simple BSC in civil engineering ?

• 8 months later...

hi,

please  want to ask; I have a B.Sc. in Building from my home country in Sub Sahara Africa, and an MSc. in Construction Project Management from The UK, with about 1-3 years experience in the construction industry. My question is should i be applying for project builder or construction project manager?

thank you

Archived