Skillselect ENS 186 Visa - Current processing times

PinkFizz

Hi All,

I lodged my application on 28th October 2015, immigration requested extra information from my company, the deadline for which was end of May 2016. Since that was submitted, I have heard nothing! I chase my agent who just says that there is a backlog at the moment ... today, it has been 38 weeks since my application was lodged. I have had friends that have lodged their applications after mine and have been granted their PR.

Is anyone else finding themselves waiting this long? Is it worth ringing the immigration department directly and bypassing my agent? I find that my agent is not forthcoming with information, or proactive in updating me at all and when I contact them, I get the same answer, which is nothing at all basically!

How long has everyone else been waiting for their 186? (I'm in NSW if that is relevant)

Thanks ladies and gents!

I am waiting too that long ...... I applied on 2nd sep 15 still waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah jeez! Have you heard anything from them? Are you applying from within Australia? Do you have an agent and what have they said?

That must be so frustrating!

• 2 weeks later...
I am waiting from 23 May 2015 till Now[emoji35][emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah jeez!! That must be so frustrating for you! I hope it comes through soon! Have you heard anything at all in that time?

Archived