189 application query (URGENT HELP)

Guys i need help with my Aus application:

I am a BE Civil degree holder. (Engineers Australia skills assessment done)

Exam appeared : May 2011 (Cleared)

Job started : June 2011

Convocation : July 2012

Now my Engineers Australia skills assessment says cleared in July 2012, means eligible to work July 2012 onward. However, all my documents from my employer are from June 2011. Shall I go ahead and apply? Will there be any issue at a later stage?

These documents are already submitted to Engineer's Australia skills assessment and are there in my case file with them. I am concerned that if I ask and submit new documents from my employer in visa application then my documents will contradict.

Please advise guys.

There should be no contradictions if for the purposes of your Expression of Interest you

ONLY claimed work experience points for the period of work from July 2012 if this was the date that EA deemed that you met the skills requirement.

In other words if EA has made the judgement that you first met the requirements for Professional Engineer in July 2012, all work experience completed before that date is considered part of your training and hence cannot earn points in the scoring of your Expression of Interest (EOI).

If your EOI relies on experience points earned before July 2012, and you have been invited to apply for a 189 visa based on that EOI, you have a serious issue and should you seek professional advice without delay.

Archived