ACS Skill Assessment plz help

jack001

The issue here is ensuring the description of units such as the syllabus, topics covered are actually related so it becomes very subjective and people have had different experiences. Perhaps if you provide more information on what you are looking to get assessed, what your degree is and what those units are, someone on the forum can help?

I have some friends who qualified as Electronics/Electrical/Info Science engineers (from India) in the last 5 to 10 years and some of them actually managed to get a successful application of having 65% of their units recognised. I graduated 12 years back and had a slight chance but decided to go down the route of writing an RPL and using my 12 years experience to get a positive assessment as Business Analyst

All the best

KnK

Sorry, realised what you were asking and I believe the answer is YES

Closely and additional closely related units form part of the overall 65% that ACS require, together these units form the overall 100% of subject relevant to the code you are applying for, hope that helps

KnK

Sorry, realised what you were asking and I believe the answer is YES

Closely and additional closely related units form part of the overall 65% that ACS require, together these units form the overall 100% of subject relevant to the code you are applying for, hope that helps

KnK

Thanks mate.

I am applying for Business Analyst as well. Is it hard to get visa when you filing as Business Analyst as that's the most common IT occupation and because of ceiling ?

, also are BA's in demand in Australia currently ?

I read the below stuff and was confused :

"Due to high levels of demand, the below three occupation groups will be subject to pro rata arrangements to ensure availability of invitations across the programme year:

• ICT Business and System Analysts
  • Software and Applications Programmers
  • Accountants."

Source : http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Skil

Archived