ACS Skills Assessment . How to prove freelance work experience

aus007

Hey Guys, Planning to migrate to Australia . I am in process of applying for Skill Assessment from ACS.

I did work for quite few companies, However One of the companies, I worked for is now Closed and I do not have any bank statements as I closed that salary Account. After that I started to work some time as a Freelancer until I got a proper job .

1 How do you proof the work experience when the company is closed i,e not operating . The bank salary account is not active as well as I left that company long back.

2 How do you proof that you worked as freelancer. What proofs are acceptable ?

Statutory Declaration is probably the only way to go - do you have any contacts from that company? I had one plain paper ref as the person had left the company we has worked at too and that was accepted fine.

BTW if it was less than 7 years ago you should be able to get copies of bank statements (at a

cost!)

Statutory Declaration is probably the only way to go - do you have any contacts from that company? I had one plain paper ref as the person had left the company we has worked at too and that was accepted fine.

BTW if it was less than 7 years ago you should be able to get copies of bank statements (at a

cost!)

Thanks . Unfortunately not in touch with any colleagues either .

What about how to prove free lance work experience . A letter from an Individual stating, I worked for them as freelancer, along with URL of websites, I worked will it be useful. As they do not have any company registered yet, just have a website.

Archived