HELP please - Visa 190 invitation to apply

Dan Jade

Hi,

this morning we received an invitation to apply from WA for a 190 visa.....

can an you be invited by other states under the same EOI? Or is it first come first serve & now that WA have invited us no other state can?

I ask ask because the requirements for state sponsorship by WA for my trade is to already have a contract of employment in place .... Which we do not & are unlikely to get in 28 days....!

thanks in advance :)

Hi,

this morning we received an invitation to apply from WA for a 190 visa.....

can an you be invited by other states under the same EOI? Or is it first come first serve & now that WA have invited us no other state can?

I ask ask because the requirements for state sponsorship by WA for my trade is to already have a contract of employment in place .... Which we do not & are unlikely to get in 28 days....!

thanks in advance :)

Hi Dan,

WA is unlikely to have invited you to apply if it were going to insist on a a contract of employment. You perhaps could contact them to confirm. The issuing of an invitation to lodge your application with the Department of Immigration would freeze other states out of the process - being asked to apply to a particular state does not stop other states from inviting you, but in practice the states would tend to move to the next of your occupation on the list.

Cheers,

George Lombard

Archived