2nd year sign off - company or agency

SWiltord11

Hi all,

Just a quick question. I'm on the whv and have worked for a couple of different construction companies to work towards getting my second year. These were all through Hays Recruitment Agency. Does the recruitment agency sign off my 2nd year form for each of these, or will I need to go back to each company and get each of them to sign it?

Thanks for any info.

Who pays you? Get sign-offs from those companies which paid your salary.

As a holder of a 417 visa it's in your interest to be seen to be working for companies which are separate from each other particularly if your were at these companies for some time, due to

[h=4]Condition 8547: The holder must not be employed by any 1 employer for more than 6 months, without the prior permission in writing of the Secretary.[/h]

Thanks, I'm aware of the all the rules behind it. Sorry, I think I wasn't clear enough with my question.

The pay for all the work has comes through the recruitment agency. All the companies I worked for are separate, I just got the work through the same agency. But I have found conflicting information, some people tell me the agency sign the form as they pay me, but others have said the companies pay me as they are the ones who I actually worked for.

According to policy guidelines either (individual businesses or recruitment agency) can supply this information. If you get the Recruitment Agency to sign off ensure that their information/postcode satisfies the requirements for specified work in a regional context.

Archived