Advice on shipping a few boxes of clothes

Newbie65

Hi POI,

Just been granted my 189! I was hoping someone will be able to advise me on my options/ the best way to send over around 3boxes of clothes and maybe 1box of books etc. I am able to store them with a friend upon arrival.

I've done a quote with seven seas, but it mentioned about paying at both ends? So going to have to investigate this further to find out how it all works! Still a little confused.

Still in the early stages at the mo, not in a rush to get my stuff there as I'm not leaving until jan2017 but just hoped someone else may have suggestions when only wanting to ship a few boxes.

Really appreciate and help, thanks in advance! :)

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

You will pay the charges the other end on shipping. That would happen for a container too. We shipped with Seven Seas and used a MoveCube and shipped 4 boxes seperately. We paid the customs charges for those when they arrived and were aware there would be a fee at the Aus end. It wasn't a huge amount. Its not like you are paying shipping fees twice or anything.

Just do some reading of the small print that explains it and get your head round it, it'll be fine I am sure :) And make sure you clean any shoes etc properly of dirt and stuff.

Archived