Any help regarding this?

Chillers

Back in Jan we uploaded the declaration paying for visa form for our 186 visa. I uploaded it under no document > other > (Declaration paying for visa) as i could not find a suitable evidence type to upload it to.

We received an email on the on the 23rd stating the following:

Dear recipient

You in this email refers to the primary applicant.

You are required to complete the attached Declaration form for your Employment Nomination Scheme (subclass 186) visa application and attach a copy to your ImmiAccount within seven (7) days.

On 14 December 2015, new criminal and civil penalties and visa cancellation provisions were introduced as part of a framework that allows for sanctions to be imposed on a person who asks for, receives, offers or provides a benefit in return for a visa sponsorship or employment that requires visa sponsorship.

Following the introduction of these laws, sponsors, nominators and visa applicants are required to provide a statement in relation to current or previous conduct that constitutes a breach in 'paying for visa sponsorship' activity. For the purpose of visa applications, this statement is referred to as a Declaration form.

How does this affect my visa application

If you have not completed and attached the relevant Declaration form to your ImmiAccount then your visa application is not valid, therefore you must follow the steps below:

print and complete the attached Declaration form; and

attach a copy to your ImmiAccount as a supporting document.

Please note that electronic signatures will not be accepted.

More information and a copy of the form are also available at www.border.gov.au/Trav/Work/Work-1/payment-for-visas-declaration-requirement

This email is automatically generated.

As this email is automated we are unable to receive replies. Please do not respond to this email address.

Your sincerely

Department of Immigration and Border Protection

It would appear to be a general email being sent out but unfortunately immi yet again are being confusing. If it is a generic email why is there a 7day limit? Just wondering if i should re-upload this form under a different evidence category and if so what type?

Guest Priscilla101

Re upload. I'm sure they don't always look properly. I've uploaded my police clerance twice lol

Archived