partner visa stage 1 checklist

vixscyc666

hello, just a quick couple of questions! i filed for my partner visa in may 2014 last year. Ive just had my check list through and they have now told me that i need to make sure i have uploaded all the information on the checklist. I never uploaded form 80 at the time, so try to go back and upload more today (due to the checklist being sent to me ) and it says i have uploaded 99 documents out of the 60 im allowed..... um? so basically the form they want me to upload form 80 i dont even have enough room to upload, which puts me in a bad situation as they said i need to have it for my application to be processed? can anyone help please?

Also on another note the lady at immigration today told me that you should always be uploading substantial evidence all the time, well in may last year we were told by the immigration department that you could only upload the evidence you had up until the day you have to submit your application and pay for it?

Many thanks any help would be greatly appreciated. one stressed Brit right now :(

hello, just a quick couple of questions! i filed for my partner visa in may 2014 last year. Ive just had my check list through and they have now told me that i need to make sure i have uploaded all the information on the checklist. I never uploaded form 80 at the time, so try to go back and upload more today (due to the checklist being sent to me ) and it says i have uploaded 99 documents out of the 60 im allowed..... um? so basically the form they want me to upload form 80 i dont even have enough room to upload, which puts me in a bad situation as they said i need to have it for my application to be processed? can anyone help please?

Also on another note the lady at immigration today told me that you should always be uploading substantial evidence all the time, well in may last year we were told by the immigration department that you could only upload the evidence you had up until the day you have to submit your application and pay for it?

Many thanks any help would be greatly appreciated. one stressed Brit right now :(

You need to compile the files to group categories in PDF files.

We added all of our relevant information such as travel tickets, pictures, statements bills, reciepts all into their own category file. So for instance all of our travel documents are on 1 pdf file.

For form 80 you should be filling it out and scanning it into 1 pdf file, not individual files per page.

Unfortunately the way you are doing it sounds like it could be a lengthy way for the CO to download and compile all your documents.

Update:

After a quick google search

• If you have reached your limit and have more documents to attach, you will need to wait until your application has been allocated to a case officer and they advise you of specific additional information that you need to provide and where to send this information.

So you will have to wait until you've been allocated to a CO if you have hit your limit.

Thanks for your reply I did that the same way to I added it

all into the relevant Sections I obviously uploaded so much it says you can only have up to 99 documents ?

ill contact immigration again tomorrow about form

80 but it won't let me upload anything into the system now :(

Thanks for your reply I did that the same way to I added it

all into the relevant Sections I obviously uploaded so much it says you can only have up to 99 documents ?

ill contact immigration again tomorrow about form

80 but it won't let me upload anything into the system now :(

99 documents might be overkill. I'd not add pictures, travel stuff etc if you don't need it. Sure if you were short on evidence then it might help but otherwise I'd not worry. If you are a couple, living together and have proper documented evidence in the way of bills, wills, names on a lease or mortgage etc then all those things like cards or invites etc really are not needed. A few photos on a page, fine, but otherwise, I'd save the space.

Archived