Additional information requested for the second time

EvaQueen

Hello there!

I'm new to this forum and appreciate if someone can help me to understand the visa processing times

I lodged my application in October (only the application without supporting docs) and CO contacted in November and asked for supporting documents. all docs were submitted. and another CO again contacted on 28th Jan and asked for Form 1221. My question is when the CO contacted for the second time, have they already checked my previously submitted docs?

Also how long will it take from the date I last submit my form to get a grant?

thanks a bunch!

Usually it's best to submit all documents with the application that way you avoid any delays.

As for you grant, it's anyone's guess especially when we don't know what kind of visa you are applying for. It's possible that they may request more documentation. You should check your relevant documents checklist and make sure you have uploaded the necessary items.

Thank you Chilers. Mine is SC190 and submitted all CO requested docs at the first time he asked. but second time they asked for another form which was not in their previous list. that's why I'm wondering whether they check the previously submitted docs before asking for new ones

thanks!!

Hi Evaqueen,

Check that you have added all the documents relevant to you as outlined in this form

They may not request all documents at once and could be slowly processing whats needed at the time, to ensure no further delay just read through and make sure you've uploaded everything that is requested in that list that is relevant to your situation.

Archived