Number of years left on passport

shanners

Hello,

We haven't received an invite yet and no idea when/if this will come as we one of the pro-rata categories on 65 at the moment and have 60 points...anyway - I'm keeping positive and preparing all documents in case it happens!

I had a question regarding the number of years left on your passport when you apply for your visa. My daughters passport expires March 2018 and I've read somewhere you need 2 years left?

Does anyone know if this is correct and know what happens if we apply and she has less than this?

Thanks in advance

:smile:

Hello,

We haven't received an invite yet and no idea when/if this will come as we one of the pro-rata categories on 65 at the moment and have 60 points...anyway - I'm keeping positive and preparing all documents in case it happens!

I had a question regarding the number of years left on your passport when you apply for your visa. My daughters passport expires March 2018 and I've read somewhere you need 2 years left?

Does anyone know if this is correct and know what happens if we apply and she has less than this?

Thanks in advance

:smile:

It doesn't matter. My wife's passport had almost expired (5 weeks left) when I applied and I just updated online it once she had renewed it.

Archived