Telstra Recharge Vouchers For Sale - $50 & $40

Alant

We have 2 unused Telstra recharge vouchers for sale - one is for $50 and the other is for $40, with both due to expire on 7 December 2017.

We we are looking to sell the $50 voucher for $40 and sell the $40 voucher for $30.

If if you're interested then drop me a PM.

Thanks

Why ru selling? Is it for data or calls? Where ru based?

We bought them with the $2 sim as we were going to move across to Telstra from Optus but got a better deal at the last minute from Optus so we stayed with them; hence why we are selling the recharge vouchers.

The vouchers will give you data and calls; how much will be determined by what Telstra recharge plan your sim is linked to.

We are based in Perth (Mount Lawley) and I also work in the CBD. If you are interested but live interstate, I can either text/email a pic of the vouchers & codes and then post the originals to you and happy to be paid by bank transfer.

Thanks

We bought them with the $2 sim as we were going to move across to Telstra from Optus but got a better deal at the last minute from Optus so we stayed with them; hence why we are selling the recharge vouchers.

The vouchers will give you data and calls; how much will be determined by what Telstra recharge plan your sim is linked to.

We are based in Perth (Mount Lawley) and I also work in the CBD. If you are interested but live interstate, I can either text/email a pic of the vouchers & codes and then post the originals to you and happy to be paid by bank transfer.

Thanks

sorry delayed reply I will spk to hubby. We've not got great wifi at the moment... Will get back to you Asap x

Archived