Help needed, Looking for a Tiler on the Gold Coast

nickegg

Hi every one thanks for taking the time to read this message. Im 47 years old Englishman , married with 4 children currently living on the gold coast. I'm looking for a wall and floor tiler who could help me gain my CPC31311 certificate 3 in wall and floor tiling. My back ground is a handyman in the UK working for private customers completing general house maintenance a large part of witch was tiling. I need to gain more experience working with a tradesman here learning the tricks of the trade while improving my own skills with a view to gain my qualification through RPL and evidence of work completed here with photos and written confirmation from a tiler i did the work for. if any one can help please message me, cheers Nick

Hi Nick

Hope you don't mind if I ask for some help. We're in the UK looking at a move to the Goldcoast in Oz and my partner is a floor and wall tiler qualified to teach (no help to you I know as we're in England sorry). Are there plenty of tiling jobs out there? Is this qualification you want to gain essential? Is there any companies you know about sponsoring to bring in the trade? I'm confused! Any advice much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Archived