Mistake on Vetassess assessment application, need help please.

Zorro77

Hi,

I mistakenly have selected RMSM under visa type for assessment of my occupation at Vetassesss. I thought it is State sponsored Visa 190 but it has been revealed to me today that RSMS is visa 187. I just made payment yesterday and have submitted my documents. Now what should I do to rectify the visa type to get assessment correctly?. Kindly help members in this...I request you all.

Regards

Hi,

I mistakenly have selected RMSM under visa type for assessment of my occupation at Vetassesss. I thought it is State sponsored Visa 190 but it has been revealed to me today that RSMS is visa 187. I just made payment yesterday and have submitted my documents. Now what should I do to rectify the visa type to get assessment correctly?. Kindly help members in this...I request you all.

Regards

I would suggest to get in touch with Vetassess to let them know of your mistake. It may be that they ask you to submit a new application, or they may just amend it for you.

Ok thanks Captain. I've wrote to them, lets see what their reply will be. Just trying to get a heads up from you that a new application means I'll have to pay all over again?...please say no!..it was just yesterday and they have not even started assessing anything yet.

Ok thanks Captain. I've wrote to them, lets see what their reply will be. Just trying to get a heads up from you that a new application means I'll have to pay all over again?...please say no!..it was just yesterday and they have not even started assessing anything yet.

I couldn't honestly answer that, I'd assume that if it can be easily modified, then no. But, it is up to vetassess whether they do or not.

Archived