Moving to Gregory Hills (Camden area)

Ben1979

Hi all,

Me & my wife have spent over 4 years in Canberra & I have recently started a new job in Prestons, Sydney so we are relocating to in early Jan. We have just secured a new house in Gregory Hills (rental). This seems a half decent area & close to my work which was important as I didn't want to contend with 1hr + travelling to work every day!

We would have liked to be beachside & live the Ozzy dream, but after looking around you don't seem to get much for your money in the beach suburbs + it's now less than an hour to the beach rather than 2 as it was from Canberra so all good.

Anyway just wondering if anyone lives or has any experience of living in the Camden / Narellan area & would like to meet up. We are originally from Newcastle & have a 2 year old little Ozzy girl :)

Thanks

Ben

• 1 month later...

Hi Ben,

my husband and I live in Campbelltown, we are in our 40s and have grown up children but are happy to meet other couples in the area. If you'd like the company of an English couple PM me. My hubby works in construction in Sydney and I'm an OT seeking work still. We've been here since October 2015, so it's still new.

Lisa

Hi Ben,

my husband and I live in Campbelltown, we are in our 40s and have grown up children but are happy to meet other couples in the area. If you'd like the company of an English couple PM me. My hubby works in construction in Sydney and I'm an OT seeking work still. We've been here since October 2015, so it's still new.

Lisa

Hi Lisa,

Yes, it would be nice to meet up so happy to organise something if you want?

We are in Gregory Hills (Narellan) so maybe could meet for a coffee?

We are busy next wknd but maybe after that? ?

Ben

Archived