190 NSW, 55+5 points, 233411 Electronics Engineer

Elenita

• 3 weeks later...
Any body here lodged for 190 with 55 + 5 points for occupation 233411 Electronics Engineer and was invited?

hi,my hubby currently is having 55 points for occupation 233411, however according to our migration agent, although 55 points is eligible to apply for Sydney state sponsorship, but they are picking candidate with 7 in each band, therefore , my hubby is advised to retake IELTS while waiting for the cdr assessment. Btw, if my hubby got 7 in each band, he would be eligible to lodge for 189.

Had u lodged ur EOI for 190? Which state?

hi,my hubby currently is having 55 points for occupation 233411, however according to our migration agent, although 55 points is eligible to apply for Sydney state sponsorship, but they are picking candidate with 7 in each band, therefore , my hubby is advised to retake IELTS while waiting for the cdr assessment. Btw, if my hubby got 7 in each band, he would be eligible to lodge for 189.

Had u lodged ur EOI for 190? Which state?

Hi. Yes I lodged in NSW last March 2015 and this January to ACT,Canberra. Both 190. I hope for the approval in ACT, Canberra next month.

Hi. Yes I lodged in NSW last March 2015 and this January to ACT,Canberra. Both 190. I hope for the approval in ACT, Canberra next month.

hi Elenita

How long did ea take to assess ur cdr report? R u graduated from the university listed in Sydney accord? Is ur IELTS also 6 in each band?

btw, wish u get invited by Canberra :)

Thanks.

My EA assessment took 1 year maybe because I did not pass some docs required which I need to personally arrange myself from my home country. With regards to my IELTS, my average is 7, almost all bands are 7 except for one. I am not quiet sure if my alma matter is listed in Sydney accord....

Invitation in Canberra will take 6-8 weeks, so hope no additional docs required from me.

Hi Elenita,

I have situation where applied for visa 190 nsw for the code 263111 in Oct

with 55 + 5

Can you see any chance of EOI invitation ?

or do u recommended to apply for ACT for subclass 190?

Do you know which months applicant are getting EOI?

Please advise.

Hi Elenita,

I have situation where applied for visa 190 nsw for the code 263111 in Oct

with 55 + 5

Can you see any chance of EOI invitation ?

or do u recommended to apply for ACT for subclass 190?

Do you know which months applicant are getting EOI?

Please advise.

Hi, NSW is giving invite in priority to those with higher ranking and scores.

By the way your occupation are open to Northern Territory, South Australia, Victoria, and Western Australia. You can visit this website and search your code for details:

~https://www.anzscosearch.com/search/

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, NSW is giving invite in priority to those with higher ranking and scores.

By the way your occupation are open to Northern Territory, South Australia, Victoria, and Western Australia. You can visit this website and search your code for details:

~https://www.anzscosearch.com/search/

Hi,

I am with an agent and currently working in electronics field.

Archived