Chefs wanted all levels covering australia for asap start

petrinatamara

We have positions available for working holiday visa holders with possibility of sponsorship. We are looking for all levels of qualified chefs for properties all over Australia from Restaurants to 5 star resorts. Positions always coming up and available. Need lots for an ASAP start right now so if you are interested please send through you CV with a cover letter to petrina@chefsforaustralia.com or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks

Petrina

Chefs for Australia

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

Hi, I'm looking at trying to get a pastry chef apprenticeship/traineeship - I don't suppose you take on apprentices do you? I'd be classed as 'mature', and I already have a degree from the UK that's completely unrelated, but I think I can still do a Certificate iv in Patisserie or Commercial Cookery part-time (evening) at TAFE. I'd basically be starting from the very beginning because I've only ever done office work. I have permanent residency so visa restrictions are not an issue, I just need to get in with a company before I can enrol in a course. Thanks in advance

Hi, I'm looking at trying to get a pastry chef apprenticeship/traineeship - I don't suppose you take on apprentices do you? I'd be classed as 'mature', and I already have a degree from the UK that's completely unrelated, but I think I can still do a Certificate iv in Patisserie or Commercial Cookery part-time (evening) at TAFE. I'd basically be starting from the very beginning because I've only ever done office work. I have permanent residency so visa restrictions are not an issue, I just need to get in with a company before I can enrol in a course. Thanks in advance

unfortunately we don't have any positions for apprentices and trainees, Only qualified chefs at this stage.

Archived