English Competency

anesupaida

Am abt to submit my EOI bt before i do there is an issue of proving my partners english competency. Apparently we are frm an english speaking nation n he has done all his studies in english. I read somewhere tht i wld need a letter frm the university he studied as well as frm his work ples. That is quite achievable bt havent seen people coming forth as having used ths route.

Has anyone used this option to prove their partner's english competency. The last thing i nid is to be denied a visa.

Yo responses will be greatly appreciated!

Am abt to submit my EOI bt before i do there is an issue of proving my partners english competency. Apparently we are frm an english speaking nation n he has done all his studies in english. I read somewhere tht i wld need a letter frm the university he studied as well as frm his work ples. That is quite achievable bt havent seen people coming forth as having used ths route.

Has anyone used this option to prove their partner's english competency. The last thing i nid is to be denied a visa.

Yo responses will be greatly appreciated!

What passport does your partner hold?

It is a Zimbabwean passport

Ok, in that case your partner will need to either

1. Provide proof, such as a letter from her college/school to say that all primary education and at least three years of secondary education was taught in English.

2. Provide proof, such as a letter from her college/school to say that all secondary education was taught in English.

Or

3. Provide proof, such as a letter from her university/college to say that a degree/diploma/trade certification was wholly taught in English.

Or

4. Sit an approved English language test and achieve the required result

Either of the above will be accepted to satisfy the spouse/partner English language criteria.

Archived