189 required forms for lodging application

Amir HK

Hi guys,

I got my invitation on 23 October and I need to know if I should to fill out form 80 and 1221 for subclass 189.

The thing is that one of my friends was asked to upload form 80 and 1221 by his case officer. However, another friend of mine told me that his case officer didn't ask him for such forms. What do you think guys? Should i wait for my case officer or it's better for me to fill them out and upload them in advance?

Hi guys,

I got my invitation on 23 October and I need to know if I should to fill out form 80 and 1221 for subclass 189.

The thing is that one of my friends was asked to upload form 80 and 1221 by his case officer. However, another friend of mine told me that his case officer didn't ask him for such forms. What do you think guys? Should i wait for my case officer or it's better for me to fill them out and upload them in advance?

It's completely up to you.

I would advise you to make a start on filling out form 80. It's a very detailed form which takes some time to complete accurately. Then you can upload it or wait to see if it's asked for.

Bear in mind that most, if not all, HR applicants will be asked for this form. So if this applies to you then I'd say to upload to save time.

It's completely up to you.

I would advise you to make a start on filling out form 80. It's a very detailed form which takes some time to complete accurately. Then you can upload it or wait to see if it's asked for.

Bear in mind that most, if not all, HR applicants will be asked for this form. So if this applies to you then I'd say to upload to save time.

Thanks Capitan for your reply,

May I ask what do you mean by "HR applicants"?

P.S. I am living in Australia at the moment and for my previous visa (Graduate visa), I did upload form 80 and 1221 around 1.5 years ago. I know those should be updated forms though :)

Thanks Capitan for your reply,

May I ask what do you mean by "HR applicants"?

P.S. I am living in Australia at the moment and for my previous visa (Graduate visa), I did upload form 80 and 1221 around 1.5 years ago. I know those should be updated forms though :)

HR - Applicants from High Risk countries.

Archived