Form 80, question 15. National identity documents

Selina Smith

Hi,

this is is the first of many questions I am likely to have filling in form 80.

Question 15 asks:

Do you currently have, or have you ever had, any national identity documents or numbers?

If you are far British citizen what documents did you put here? Shall I put my driving licence or national insurance details?

Thanks in advance,

Selina

Hi,

this is is the first of many questions I am likely to have filling in form 80.

Question 15 asks:

Do you currently have, or have you ever had, any national identity documents or numbers?

If you are far British citizen what documents did you put here? Shall I put my driving licence or national insurance details?

Thanks in advance,

Selina

The definition for national identity document is anything that the government issues.

I included birth certificate and driving licence for that one. Actually forgot about NI details for mine.

Some applicants leave this blank and have successful applications, but it's not strictly correct.

Thank you everyone.

Another question........

I need to add more information to Part T- more information. It says on the bottom of the sheet if there is not enough space to give the necessary information attach a separate statement to the form with further details. I cannot work out how to do this and google is no help! Any ideas?????

Thank you everyone.

Another question........

I need to add more information to Part T- more information. It says on the bottom of the sheet if there is not enough space to give the necessary information attach a separate statement to the form with further details. I cannot work out how to do this and google is no help! Any ideas?????

Just put whatever you need to in a word or excel document, put your Name, TRN, and date of birth on each sheet.

Make it clear which questions you're answering on the extra sheets. I had around 60 additional sheets and it worked for me.

Just put whatever you need to in a word or excel document, put your Name, TRN, and date of birth on each sheet.

Make it clear which questions you're answering on the extra sheets. I had around 60 additional sheets and it worked for me.

Wow 60 extra sheets!! Thought I was bad with 2 lol. Did you just load them separately and name them as 'Form 80 further information page 1' or something similar? Thanks x

With 2 sheets you will be fine, it will fit on one document.

Captain C, when it came to signing form 80, did you print off all 18 pages of the form and scan it all back in to create a new document so it was all together or did you just print, scan and load the signature page separately? Thank you

Archived