20 x Carpenters Required Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane – Visa Sponsorship Av...

OzExpert

I have 20 + positions available with a medium to large sized building company based in Sydney, Melbourne & Brisbane, they are looking for Carpenters at all levels from recently qualified to leading hand.

Pay rates on TFN are typically $32-$45 P/H depending on experience.

The employer is willing to sponsor suitable applicants on a 457 visa and sponsor suitable applicants for permanent residency after 2 years’ service on a 457 visa. This job is a defined pathway to permanent Australian residency and not an opportunity to be missed.

The work is residential and commercial construction.

Having your own tools, driver’s license and transport is advantageous, however it is not completely necessary.

Applicants will need a minimum of 5-6 years’ experience in the carpentry trade.

To apply please email your resume to: jason@southerncrossalliance.com

Hi, my husband ran his own kitchen fitting business for ten years and is a qualified joiner with lots of experience. We already have our visas, and are looking to make the move soon. Does he need to have had his skills assessed?

No he does not need to have his skills assessed. Could you please email me his resume. Thanks jason@southerncrossalliance.com

Archived