Police Check..........ACRO

Major Tom

Hi guys, just spent 2hrs of my time completing the police check on-line, everything was fine, uploaded two proofs of address, passport details, do you think I could upload the passport photo, after about 10 attempts, I accidentally pressed close Internet...............Arrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Has anyone else had this problem?

Cheers MT

How do you get someone to sign for you online??? Sorry to hear it all went to rats'.

I had a look at the online version and didn't fancy it!! So I went the old fashioned paper route. Took a couple of weeks to come through, but they sent an email to say they had received it so no worries. Once the certificate came back I scanned and uploaded it. For the sake of a stamp, paper could be the way to go.......

Hi guys, just spent 2hrs of my time completing the police check on-line, everything was fine, uploaded two proofs of address, passport details, do you think I could upload the passport photo, after about 10 attempts, I accidentally pressed close Internet...............Arrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Has anyone else had this problem?

Cheers MT

Could have been that it didn't accept the format or the size of the file.

I had a few attempts at reducing the file size and did it after a few attempts.

Might be better to post it off. It comes back pretty quick, in less than 2 weeks, often quicker if there is a clear run of working days. Then just scan it so you have a copy at least and post the original off to your CO.

Archived