Medical Practitioners Needed

docboat

I am a medical practitioner (GP) working both in medical practice as well as in recruitment, and I am looking for colleagues to work in Australia. There are many positions available, as you will well know from reading BMJ.

Ideally you will have, or be working towards, higher qualifications. You will receive all the help you need in applying for visas, working your way through the regulations at AHPRA; we will deal with the entire recruitment process (namely but not limited to registration, contracts & negotiations, logistics etc) and generally making your pathway to work in Australia that much easier.

For anyone interested, I will be keen to hear from you. It is possible I will be in the UK to arrange for interviews for those interested, but who are looking more towards a longer period before moving, perhaps if training has not yet been completed. I am particularly keen to speak to people who have a sense of adventure. General practitioners in particular, if you have a taste for rural medicine, practising medicine as we had thought it might be done, more remote, more challenging, more responsibilities, more laughs, do get in contact with me to discuss. I am happy to share my own personal experiences of remote and rural work, and how life in the Aussie bush as a doctor can put vigour back into your daily lives.

PM me to get more details

Brian

?ui=2&ik=1736cfe7cd&view=fimg&th=14fc991875a6be82&attid=0.3&disp=emb&attbid=ANGjdJ-OMkopu3GE0tOuzx0kJoUb-EQ3igKc-wrDAq2ltBOW3k6woTpCtdmaXKP7bFqwtygJ7M8UcDiP1mhXqh2OP6ovU0hQWnUuDM67Ww8sL-RUq6mjiCoO6375d_o&sz=w180-h114&ats=1442797541221&rm=14fc991875a6be82&zw&atsh=1

Archived