EOI submitted in May 2015

Amir HK

Hi guys,

I hope I get some advice here. I submitted EOI for ANZCO 261313 (Software Programmer) on May 12th 2015 with 60 points, still did not get invitation. Is there any chance to get invited in September round? I also did NAATI exam on 27 August and hope to get another 5 extra points.

I think you may find that you wouldn't get an invite in September. You might, but I still think it's a only a 50/50 chance.

On the last round, applicants with 2613 codes and 60 points did receive invitations but the latest date of EOI submission was 2nd April, which is more than 1 month earlier than yours.

If you went up to 65 points then I think you'd almost certainly get an invite, as long as you can amend your EOI before 7th September.

Hi guys,

I hope I get some advice here. I submitted EOI for ANZCO 261313 (Software Programmer) on May 12th 2015 with 60 points, still did not get invitation. Is there any chance to get invited in September round? I also did NAATI exam on 27 August and hope to get another 5 extra points.

Thank you for your reply? what about October round? better chance with current 60 points?

Archived