TRA please help

susan2012

Hi all,

Finally I decided on childcare centre manager (TRA) and not Pre-primary teacher (AITSL). I am in the process of compiling the documents to be sent and need some advice. I am going to be 40 soon and need to do this asap.

After gathering all my documents I realize I have 4 years of experience as childcare teacher and 3+ years as Childcare centre manager. My question is do I have to show the evidence for teaching and manager experience or just manager? If I had to gather the teaching as well, I will have to get loads of documents certified and some declarations to do. Will adding in my teaching experience help me further or not necessary? Another question I have worked in total of 4 centres as manager accounting for 3 years because I was busy having kids and raising them as well, will this have any negative impact (because I didn't work in one centre for long)?

As a teacher/Manager I only went through my studies and supervised practicum and no vocational training but the application asks for vocational training, what do I do? Leave it blank?

Hope to receive advise soon and send in my application by Friday.

Thank you!

Archived