Passport Renewed. How to update EOI details.

abbas007

For my children all I did was scan the new passport and attach it to our files. However, if you are the main applicant you may need to fill out a form. I remember checking this on the immi site so a troll through there should help.

Yes, I am the main applicant. I believe the scanning and the form filling part comes once we have been invited.

Is there anyway we update the passport details in the EOI before invitation?

Thank you for the response. I shall go through the website and shall also contact the Dept. of Immigration and border protection and share their response to this thread for anyone who is facing similar issues.

:D

You can just go back into the EOI and change anything that you wish to, providing you haven't been invited, in which case it locks and doesn't permit further editing.

I needed to correct an item in the EOI and it was easy to just go back in and edit the item.

If you have already been invited then you will have to apply with the passport details that you provided in the EOI, and then there is a button to update a passport (had to do this for my wife a few days ago), you fill in the new details and then submit, then upload a new copy of the passport on your elodgement page.

Archived