475 VISA obligations & how to get PR VISA 887 if we dont fullfill the VISA condition

jijochacko2005

Dear Sir,

I would like to get your valuable advice for clearing my doubts related to Australian Permanent Resident Eligibility for Skilled (Provisional) (class VF) subclass 475 (Skilled - Regional Sponsored) Visa with Visa condition (8549).

I came to Australia as Skilled migrant from India through Skilled (Provisional) (class VF) subclass 475 (Skilled - Regional Sponsored) Visa with a below Visa conditions (8549) and I need to comply with below conditions to be eligible for PR Visa(Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887).

1. have worked full time in a specified designated area for at least one year .

2. Have lived in a specified designated area of Australia for at least two years.

I have already fulfilled the first requirement, but due to some personal circumstances ,my total duration of stay in Australia will be 2year and 2 hours only as of 2th Oct 2015 out of 3 year duration under (Skilled (Provisional) (class VF) subclass 475 (Skilled - Regional Sponsored) . And my current visa(Skilled (Provisional) (class VF) subclass 475 (Skilled - Regional Sponsored) ) will be expiring on 2th Oct 2015.

Below are my question and Concerns.

C:\Users\JIJOCH~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif

1) Whether I am eligible for applying Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887)?

2). When can I lodge the visa application for Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887)?

2) As per the VIVO tool ,My current visa will be expiring on 02th OCT 2015.Can you please confirm ,whether I will have the access to Visa Online submission page to submit the application on 02th OCT 2015.?

3) I heard that,I am eligible for the 489-extended pathway,Is it true? .It would be great ,if you please give more details about this visa ?Like, when can I lodge an application for 489-extended pathway visa.

Please mention the eligibility criteria for 489-extended pathway option?

Awaiting for your valuable suggestions and advice.

Regards,

JC

Dear Sir,

I would like to get your valuable advice for clearing my doubts related to Australian Permanent Resident Eligibility for Skilled (Provisional) (class VF) subclass 475 (Skilled - Regional Sponsored) Visa with Visa condition (8549).

I came to Australia as Skilled migrant from India through Skilled (Provisional) (class VF) subclass 475 (Skilled - Regional Sponsored) Visa with a below Visa conditions (8549) and I need to comply with below conditions to be eligible for PR Visa(Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887).

1. have worked full time in a specified designated area for at least one year .

2. Have lived in a specified designated area of Australia for at least two years.

I have already fulfilled the first requirement, but due to some personal circumstances ,my total duration of stay in Australia will be 2year and 2 hours only as of 2th Oct 2015 out of 3 year duration under (Skilled (Provisional) (class VF) subclass 475 (Skilled - Regional Sponsored) . And my current visa(Skilled (Provisional) (class VF) subclass 475 (Skilled - Regional Sponsored) ) will be expiring on 2th Oct 2015.

Below are my question and Concerns.

C:\Users\JIJOCH~1\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.gif

1) Whether I am eligible for applying Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887)?

2). When can I lodge the visa application for Skilled Regional visa (subclass 887)?

2) As per the VIVO tool ,My current visa will be expiring on 02th OCT 2015.Can you please confirm ,whether I will have the access to Visa Online submission page to submit the application on 02th OCT 2015.?

3) I heard that,I am eligible for the 489-extended pathway,Is it true? .It would be great ,if you please give more details about this visa ?Like, when can I lodge an application for 489-extended pathway visa.

Please mention the eligibility criteria for 489-extended pathway option?

Awaiting for your valuable suggestions and advice.

Regards,

JC

Hi JC, you can apply just now if you haven't till now and requirement is one year work and two yr stay so you have that ...apply man and get it now.

make your immiaccount and start it online immediately. but if u have lived in India they ll ask you police clearance from India for the period before application you lived there.

wishes,

annoisa

Archived