shipping quotes. what company did you use?

swallow

Currently in the process of looking at shipping some personal items to Australia next month. Done a bit of research and found Anglo Pacific to be quite reputable with good reviews.

We are only shipping. Small amount, about 150 cubic feet. We considered a move cube also. Price wise it was a little bit cheaper for the move cub. Compaired to a shared container with Anglo Pacific.

Difference between both companies is Anglo Pacific deliver to my Australian location which is 200k. From the port where as movecube I have to collect from the port.

Can anyone give any advice on these or other companies that are good to use?

Thanks in advance

Guest The Pom Queen

Hi @swallow you will find different people recommend different companies and they usually all have different opinions. Whichever company you choose you will hear good and bad. We heard a while back that PSS were the ones with the least complaints and insurance claims made against them for breakages etc. John Masons also get a good report. If I was you I would get a few out to quote. Also take out your own insurance it is cheaper than using the removals recommended broker.

Archived