URGENT - Errors in Online Application

Brisbane2010

Dear All,

I am so desperate for your help with this issue. Only after submitting my online application and making the payment did I find out two major errors:

1. Contact detail: instead of putting mine in as main applicant, I used my fiancé's (the sponsor). This has been stopping me from receving correspondence from Immigration Office and might cause trouble for arranging interviews in the next stage.

2. For the question "Do the applicant and the sponsor have a mutual commitment to a shared life as husband and wife, or as de facto partners to the exclusion of all others?" I stupidly chose NO.

Please help me! I do not know what to do now. I feel like the stupidest person all over the world.

Thank you.

Hoang.

Thank you, jac2011.

But please forgive another very silly question of mine. Where should I upload/send the filled forms with request of changing details?

Sorry for freaking out but thinking of losing more than 4,000aud if this application fails is killing me now :(

I am sorry I don't know. Perhaps search this forum with the code that is used to identify the form? Or try google, I usually find all answers somewhere on Google. I am sure this is quite common. I was convinced I must have spelt someone's name wrong or got a DOB wrong but for once I managed no typing errors.

Archived