Education history on EOI

shanners

Hi,

The EOI is asking for details of completed secondary education onwards, do we need to put details of GCSE and A LEVEL results even though you can't get points for these? Slightly confused please help! The drop down menu doesn't give options for these but it's the term secondary that's raising doubts in my mind.

Many thanks

Hi,

The EOI is asking for details of completed secondary education onwards, do we need to put details of GCSE and A LEVEL results even though you can't get points for these? Slightly confused please help! The drop down menu doesn't give options for these but it's the term secondary that's raising doubts in my mind.

Many thanks

I just put the secondary education and put the course as General Certificate of Secondary Education. Didn't bother with results.

The same questions are asked in the visa application too, for all applicants aged 18 or over.

I just put the secondary education and put the course as General Certificate of Secondary Education. Didn't bother with results.

The same questions are asked in the visa application too, for all applicants aged 18 or over.

Thanks CaptainC, just to clarify, by secondary education that means GCSE's and A levels?

Cheers

Archived