Certificate lll in Early Years & Childcare

Hi I'm currently looking to relocate to Perth, and I would be looking for a sponsorship in a childcare setting, as there is no position on skillselect for any other visa option.

I am 49 years old with many years experience.

I can provide references, a resume, cover letter and video, and I'm also on Skype.

If you can help please get in touch.

Thank you.

With only a CERT III in Early Years and Childcare, I doubt if there is any visa for which you will be eligible even if you can find an employer who is willing to sponsor you. For a 457 visa, your occupation must be on the CSOL and for an RSMS visa, your occupation must be at least Skill Level 1, 2 or 3. The only childcare related occupation meeting either requirement is 134111 Child Care Centre Manager and that requires at least a Diploma plus at least three years supervisory employment (after gaining the required qualification) that reflects the responsibilities, duties and tasks of a Child Care Co-ordinator obtained in an environment of substantial size and reputation and subject to a regulatory framework.

If you want to be sure if there is any chance of a visa for you, you should consult a good RMA for advice.

Archived