Girlie mates wanted sydney!

Hi there! Im Hayley, Im 31 originally from London. Ive been in Sydney with my partner for 19 months now and have struggled to make any new girlie friends for post work drinks and weekend brunches. I work as a fashion buyer for an australian chain store and love all the usual stuff like drinks, food, shopping etc. I would love to meet like minded people in Sydney so I don't feel like a complete billy-no-mates any more! I live in the inner west but happy to meet anywhere for a quick drink and a chat. Thanks x

Hey Hayley

I have just moved to Sydney with my partner from London we are late twenties and looking for friends also. I am a textile designer and also like eating out and shopping and just having fun. Me and my partner would be really interested in meeting you both. We live in eastern suburbs but can meet anywhere. Let me know

Emily and Lewis

Hey! Saw your message, Im in the same boat!! 29 and from York! Settled hereto miss having my girlie friends from home!!! I live in surry hills but love the inner west. What do you do over here? Im a consultant in healthcare! Fancy meeting up for a cocktail or a coffee?

Sarah

• 4 weeks later...

Hi girls

I too am on the look out for a few more girly mates to enjoy Sydney with.

Not sure whether any of you have checked out the Meet-ups Sydney site yet? There's a group on there called Girls Gone International who are meeting up next Thursday night (14 May) for drinks in the city.

I'm going along, would be great to meet some of you there!

Suze

Hi girls

I too am on the look out for a few more girly mates to enjoy Sydney with.

Not sure whether any of you have checked out the Meet-ups Sydney site yet? There's a group on there called Girls Gone International who are meeting up next Thursday night (14 May) for drinks in the city.

I'm going along, would be great to meet some of you there!

Suze

Hi Suze,

That sounds great, I'll be sure to check out the website and come along next Thursday.

Look forward to meeting you then,

Nicki x

Archived