Experience after ACS assessment

Lassy Sam

Hi,

I got my skills assessed by ACS few months back and with that i am having 60 points now to apply for PR.

but if I get 4 more months job experience, i will get 65 points which in turn a good move for PR.

My question is, after 4 months do I have to get the assessment done from ACS one more time to get that 5 points or shall i mention the experience in EOI and once case officer is assigned, I can submit the proof for it.??

Really need your inputs here pls.

Thanks,

Hi,

I got my skills assessed by ACS few months back and with that i am having 60 points now to apply for PR.

but if I get 4 more months job experience, i will get 65 points which in turn a good move for PR.

My question is, after 4 months do I have to get the assessment done from ACS one more time to get that 5 points or shall i mention the experience in EOI and once case officer is assigned, I can submit the proof for it.??

Thanks,

To answer your question, you can claim additional experience gained after your assessment without needing to go back to the ACS for a new or amended assessment. You can put the dates of the additional experience as a separate line item and mark it as relevant. Then you can submit evidence for the extra months either with the rest of your documentation or you can wait until requested by your CO. IMO, best to upload it with everything else.

The thing is though, even if you're in the 2611 or 2613 prorated groups, you'll get an invite in the next invitation round (or at worst, the one after) even with the 60 points you have now. Why bother waiting until you can claim the additional points?

Hi,

Thanks,

When I submitted EOI , I had cliamed 60 points. At that moment, my net experience was approximately 10 days short of 5 years. After 10 days, the points got updated automatically in the online application and my points got reset to 65. Anyways 60 or 65 does not matter, you would get invite either way.

Good Luck

The thing is though, even if you're in the 2611 or 2613 prorated groups, you'll get an invite in the next invitation round (or at worst, the one after) even with the 60 points you have now. Why bother waiting until you can claim the additional points?

^^ This ^^

Archived