Is Medical The last Step (Skilled Immigration 189)

alikhan

Hi,

I uploaded all my documents before the case officer was assigned to me. Now the CO is assigned and he asked for the medical and form 80. I have submitted both. I have two questions...

1. Is this the last step OR they can ask for more documents/information?

2. I have a travel history for example i traveled to Bahrain for around 200 days in an year. I was travelling every month and coming back the same month (this was my job i.e. consultancy). i gave this information in my original application and now again in form 80 as well. Can they ask for other docs like police certificate of bahrain etc?

Waiting for the information and thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Ali

The board has been busy and your thread had dropped off the front page so it would be seen by far fewer people. A 'bump' or any other post simply moves a thread back up to the top of the front page.

In answer to your questions...

1. A CO will usually ask for a medical when most of the application processing has been done and the visa is almost ready to be granted.

2. If there is any question arising from your Form 80 or any problem with your medical, you may be asked for further information. It's unlikely that you would be asked for a PCC for Bahrain if you have spent less than a year there and if you've been asked for a medical, I think they would have asked for any outstanding PCC/s at the same time. It's still possible though that you may get a request after the CO sees your Form 80.

Archived