January 2015, 190 visa application lodged

mahesh1905

Hello everyone,

I have lodged my 190 (SA SS) visa under the occupation " Electronic equipment Trade worker" on 08 Jan, 2015.

If any body else has applied for 190 visa in January 2015. Please share your views.:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

Regards

Mahesh

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Mahesh,

That was super fast! They say 3 months, you got yours in 2! Did you do the application process yourself? Whereabouts in Adelaide do you intend on moving? WIll it just be you or family?

I will be moving in April and am looking at all options at this point.

Dear Raul Nigli,

With the Help of experts from this blog, I processed my application and succeeded in that..

I am alone and will be moving to Adelaide in the month of June. But till now I have not yet decided which of part of Adelaide I need to go..

Any advises from you, are most welcome

Regards

Mahesh

I have lodged my Visa application on 1st January,2015 visa subclass-190 (NSW, SS) and my CO has assigned on 13th Feb,2015.CO requested to me for health examination and submit evidence of functional English of my spouse. I have completed medical examinations on 18th Feb,2015 and uploaded requested documents to my immi account and mailed to CO.How much time could i expect to get the visa for 190...........

I have lodged my Visa application on 1st January,2015 visa subclass-190 (NSW, SS) and my CO has assigned on 13th Feb,2015.CO requested to me for health examination and submit evidence of functional English of my spouse. I have completed medical examinations on 18th Feb,2015 and uploaded requested documents to my immi account and mailed to CO.How much time could i expect to get the visa for 190...........

I'd give it till the beginning of April 2015. You'll get it before that I reckon.

• 1 month later...
Hi Raul - yes, we plan to move this year, most likely before summer. We have sold our house already so just a case of resigning from work and packing up! How about you?

Your visa should come any day now! I bet you are well excited! PM me so we can discuss finding work and exchange information on how to settle in better. I'm finding it hard without Martin at moneysaving expert, no meerkats or comparethemarket, moneysupermarket, no amazon, no HUKD, nothing! I don't know where to go for any of this information!

I am in NSW atm, New Castle, got here a week ago, so digging in and getting stuff seen to!

Good luck with the move, PM me!

Anyone in this forum who applied for 190 in Jan/Feb 2015 and is yet to hear from the CO or is yet to be granted a Visa?

Sharing my timelines below:

EOI : 05.Dec.2014 (261111) | IELTS : Overall 7.5 | Invitation : 28.Jan.2015 (190 | VIC SS) | Visa Lodged: 07.Feb.2015 | Med.PCC.Form80 - Done | CO Contact : Awaited

Archived