Holiday rental Gold Coast

GoldcoastMAD

Can anyone recommend a good holiday rental around the palm beach, Currumbin or varsity lakes areas. I would like a 3 bed house, in a community close to schools, shops, cafes etc....staying away from the touristy parts.

Were coming over in October for two weeks, any suggestions for good care hire company would be awesome as well.

I'm aware of stayz and have found plenty of decent properties and car hire companies, but you cant beat a good recommendation from the PIO peoples!

Hello, have a look at Isle of Palms, if you haven't done so already. It's in Elanora which is between Currumbin and Palm Beach. It's 2 mins from the local primary school, and 10 mins walk from High Schools. Right next door to shopping centre The Pines (shops and cafes) only 5 mins from beach and close to Currumbin Creek. They have lots of units, 2 and 3 bed I believe, some residential, some holiday lets. It's a nice place, on the water, in ground pool etc. Don't know what prices etc are like but it might be worth a look. Can't help you on car hire places I'm afraid only that there are lots of them up and down the coast. Hope this helps somewhat and that you enjoy your stay.

Hello, have a look at Isle of Palms, if you haven't done so already. It's in Elanora which is between Currumbin and Palm Beach. It's 2 mins from the local primary school, and 10 mins walk from High Schools. Right next door to shopping centre The Pines (shops and cafes) only 5 mins from beach and close to Currumbin Creek. They have lots of units, 2 and 3 bed I believe, some residential, some holiday lets. It's a nice place, on the water, in ground pool etc. Don't know what prices etc are like but it might be worth a look. Can't help you on car hire places I'm afraid only that there are lots of them up and down the coast. Hope this helps somewhat and that you enjoy your stay.

thanks ClezS, looks nice..prices are good as well!

Archived