Football (soccer) club looking for players - Melbourne South East Suburbs

thebigm

Hello, hope I am posting this in the correct place (if not let me know and I’ll move it!).

I’m a coach with the men’s senior football team at Bayside Argonauts and we are currently looking for football players of all ages and skill levels for our up and coming 2015 season.

We have a big British and Irish affiliation with a large % of the club ex pats and we run a number of social events, it’s a community club in Cheltenham but also a large ex-pat community club.

Our website is ************* and we currently play at Shipston Reserve (bottom Crawford St in Cheltenham).

Our preseason training has just started, the seniors train Monday and Wednesday nights and Saturday afternoon.

We are recruiting for the following teams:

Men’s seniors and reserves – State League 4

Men’s 3rds and 4ths – Metropolitan League 2 and 4

Men’s masters (over 35s)

If you are interested drop me a private message on here – I’d love to hear from you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hi Coach,

I 21 and am interested in playing soccer....but might not be good enough. Would love to get a chance for a trial out.

Look forward to hear from you.

Thanks and regards,

Abdul

Hello, hope I am posting this in the correct place (if not let me know and I’ll move it!).

I’m a coach with the men’s senior football team at Bayside Argonauts and we are currently looking for football players of all ages and skill levels for our up and coming 2015 season.

We have a big British and Irish affiliation with a large % of the club ex pats and we run a number of social events, it’s a community club in Cheltenham but also a large ex-pat community club.

Our website is ************* and we currently play at Shipston Reserve (bottom Crawford St in Cheltenham).

Our preseason training has just started, the seniors train Monday and Wednesday nights and Saturday afternoon.

We are recruiting for the following teams:

Men’s seniors and reserves – State League 4

Men’s 3rds and 4ths – Metropolitan League 2 and 4

Men’s masters (over 35s)

If you are interested drop me a private message on here – I’d love to hear from you.

Hi Coach,

I am a uni student age 22 living in Dingley and have been looking to play proper soccer for awhile now.

Was wondering if any of your teams would be interested to allow me a trial-out?

Look forward to hear from you. Can call, text anytime.

Cheers :-),

Abdul Mohamad

0466 229 484

Archived