1 Year old skill assessment can still be used?

murtza4u

I got my skill assessment from ACS 13 months ago for 8 years of experience (3 years in company X and 5 years in company Y) (May 2005 to May 2013) to claim points required. ACS assessed my qualification and skills suitable but they have not included (deducted) first two years of experience to meet the suitability criteria for a skill employment and mentioned “Skill Level Requirement Met Date” two years after I started my first job. So I couldn't claim points for 8 years at that time.

Now in May 2015, my work experience will be of 8 years (apart from that two years deduction). and I am still working in the same company Y for which I got my skill accessed 13 months ago. So my question is, can I use the same Skill assessment letter from ACS (done in Dec 2013) to claim 8 years of experience (will complete in May 2015) or do I need to apply for a new assessment? On assessment letter the month and year of my employment are mentioned but the company I am still working in is same. what should I do?

Look forward to your expert guidance.

Archived