EOI query

familyof4

We are finally in a position to complete an EOI.

Under education history, when it asks 'has the client ever completed studies at secondary level or above', does this mean A levels.

I am unsure because you don't get any points for GCSE's or A levels, I am a bit confused. Also they are not in the drop down list.

My OH is self employed since 2005 with no qualifications & the assessment authority took 3 years off for on the job training, so I am not sure what to put in employment history because I don't want them to think we are wanting more points that we are not entitled to.

Any advice would be great.

Under employment history, you put any periods of employment before the date from which your skills assessment authority said you were skilled as 'not relevant'. Enter periods of employment after your skilled employment date as 'relevant'. That means that your employment history must be broken into at least two separate parts. The EOI system will only allocate points for employment entered as 'Relevant'

I don't know what the options are on the drop down list for education, but if you completed 'A' Levels, you have completed studies at secondary level or above so you should answer Yes. If 'A' Levels is the highest level reached of formal education, the selection should be something like High School or Secondary School.

Archived