visa 190 application batch August 2014

Lair it

Do you believe you will get your grant before Xmas?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you believe you will get your grant before Xmas?

• Yes before Xmas
    • No it will be next year 2015

:huh: I have another burning question. I heard that on the 1st year I have to make an entry. Then exactly when can I make my actual entry and when should I contact the settlement officer assigned by the state to help to settle in?:wubclub: When does the survey from the state normally start?

When you're granted your visa, your grant letter will tell you your Last Entry Date which will usually be 12 months from the date of your earliest medical or PCC. You must enter Australia by that date to validate your visa but you can enter anywhere in Australia and you don't need to stay in the country at that time. Some people come to Australia for a short validation trip and then return to their own country until they're ready to make the permanent move. You only need to contact your sponsoring state when you are actually in that state and ready to settle there. I don't know specifically when the state survey will start but it will be based on the date of your arrival in that state.

When you're granted your visa, your grant letter will tell you your Last Entry Date which will usually be 12 months from the date of your earliest medical or PCC. You must enter Australia by that date to validate your visa but you can enter anywhere in Australia and you don't need to stay in the country at that time. Some people come to Australia for a short validation trip and then return to their own country until they're ready to make the permanent move. You only need to contact your sponsoring state when you are actually in that state and ready to settle there. I don't know specifically when the state survey will start but it will be based on the date of your arrival in that state.

:smile::huh:Thanks so much for your clarification.:smile::smile::xmas16:

When will our visa 190 be granted??

IELTS Dec 13, 10 points |Cleared Nomination and EOI and invite on 19/8/14, CO allocated on 28/10/14, medical done on 7/11/14. Pcc submitted by 17/11/14. Grant???

:confused:

How long can I wait before i get my agent to check?

• 5 weeks later...

Archived