SA 190 applied 11th June, still waiting......

Pascoe1986

Hello everyone

I'd love to know if there is anyone in the same boat as me and my family!

We lodged out 190 application on the 11th June 2014.

Received our CO on 18th August, we were instructed to do our meds, police checks and form 80.

Completed all and had them in by 5th September. Since then we've heard nothing. When we log in to our online account, it says 'in progress' last updated 18th August.

It's now November and we're still waiting. Looking at all the other threads it seems like everyone else has been seen too.

Does anyone know of any backlogs or others still waiting? If love to hear your comments.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Pascoe,

We applied for 190, WA. We've been in Perth twice, we like this city so much.

But such a long waiting.... we still waiting our visas...

However, I saw a lot of people who was proccesed by team 6 very quickly!

But we was contacted by team 13 in short time after sending ppc. It is the main reason of our waiting.

Hope in your case it will be much quicker))))!!!!

Hi Pascoe,

We applied for 190, WA. We've been in Perth twice, we like this city so much.

But such a long waiting.... we still waiting our visas...

However, I saw a lot of people who was proccesed by team 6 very quickly!

But we was contacted by team 13 in short time after sending ppc. It is the main reason of our waiting.

Hope in your case it will be much quicker))))!!!!

Hey dont worry u are not alone in this boat . Its prettymuch same time line as mine. So should pray to ourGOD to help us.

Thanks

Hey dont worry u are not alone in this boat . Its prettymuch same time line as mine. So should pray to ourGOD to help us.

Thanks

Thank you so much for support! We believe that everything is going to be well. Heaven help us!

Where are you from? We are family from Russia.

Thanks

Hi @Tosya, My family and I are from the UK. We have family in Perth but are planning on moving to Adelaide. I hope so don't have to wait too much longer!

Hi, Pascoe1986,

I am sure that for UK-citizens they have other standarts of visas approval, because UK is low-risk country. And it could be very interesting for me (as statistic) how long you have to wait...

We haven't been in Adelaida, but I sure that it is great city to live!

We do not have any family members in AU, but have friends)))

Hello everyone

I'd love to know if there is anyone in the same boat as me and my family!

We lodged out 190 application on the 11th June 2014.

Received our CO on 18th August, we were instructed to do our meds, police checks and form 80.

Completed all and had them in by 5th September. Since then we've heard nothing. When we log in to our online account, it says 'in progress' last updated 18th August.

It's now November and we're still waiting. Looking at all the other threads it seems like everyone else has been seen too.

Does anyone know of any backlogs or others still waiting? If love to hear your comments.

Thanks

Hi, the waiting is extremely frustrating. We received an email from our CO asking for wife's medical. This was already done but client ID was not matching the application so called the office from the number they provided. Next day the visa was granted. Try giving them a call just so that they can advise what the hold up is. Never know you might be lucky and get grant the next day. Fingers crossed

Archived